Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
there are some real nice XS and sportster based street trackers out there. been too busy to work on it but here is my '79.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, I'm saving a Suzuki gn400 single for a future street tracker/lawn runner. If anybody hasn't seen what the guys in Japan are doing with small singles and twins, check out www.bratstyle.com

I dig this style, its cool and cheap.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Stock frame with top rear section tubes ( under seat ) straightened to fit narrow seat. This Triumph is absolutely beautiful with so many incredible one off pieces. Goes as good as it looks,stokin motor fed by pumper Dellortos.

·
Registered
101 Posts
thats just pure sickness. the dual shakers exiting on the left sure are purdy. are those 19" front rims on both Trackmaster Triumphs?

i really like this stance on a bike.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I just love that it's leaning against the wall even thou it has a kick stand
tom said:
there are some real nice XS and sportster based street trackers out there. been too busy to work on it but here is my '79.

·
Registered
23 Posts
this was my Brothers bike when he died in 1976, I found it 15 years ago and have been trying to get it back ever since, I got it a couple months ago, it was given to him by his best friend Gene Romero who was 1970 AMA flat track champion and my brothers roomate

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
I noticed that a lot of the early flat tracker frames have a loop behind the seat. What is the purpose of that piece of tubing?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Blackbob, here ya go. 1952 T-110, Betor forks, nickle plated frame , cut down Bonneville tank, stock sprung hub. This Triumph has been blastin' around So-Cal for 54 years ! I was out riding it today, it is 80 F here in San Diego today.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts