Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ight fellas, im ready to get back on horse. Well, ready to get a horse again. In the next couple months anyway. Down to business. I wanna find a small displacment dirtbike, flat tracker, knobbied rear tire anything that I can fart around on. Realy the only inspiration for this is Crows thread about the run from austin, gonna need a cycle by then, and im thinkin something along the lines of a tw 200. I wanna do this on a thong tight budget, and maybe look cool doin it. Recomendations and pics anyone?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Fat lookin little thing? Maybe do a headlight conversion. The new bmw HP2 look pretty good with the single headlight. Im still thinkin maybe honda two fity. Price is right, tough as nails.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey! I took my MSF course on one of those TW200s! I was hanging off, Mert Lawill style in the high school parking lot.

I have a 1990 XR250R for sale, about 30 minutes from you in Milano. It's a solid bike, needs a little work to be street legal, but it will make a cool street scrambler. PM me for details.

tbone16 said:

Fat lookin little thing? Maybe do a headlight conversion. The new bmw HP2 look pretty good with the single headlight. Im still thinkin maybe honda two fity. Price is right, tough as nails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.