Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
I think Bass did. Find the link to his page and you'll find it on the bare metal bike.
scootermcrad said:
That thing is neat! does anyone have anymore pics of that? Has anyone else drilled their rear drum like that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Yeah, I did..but I only drilled six holes in mine.

My next Triumph is probably going to look a lot like the one above. I need to talk Dragon out of some parts first, though. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
I've got my drum marked up to turn it to swiss cheese. That gives me the inspiration to fire up the drill press.

BTW 10.5 @131 is haulin' ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
scootermcrad said:
squirelmurphy said:
I've got my drum marked up to turn it to swiss cheese. That gives me the inspiration to fire up the drill press.
QUOTE]

Post pics when you're done swiss-cheese-asizing your brake drum! :) I'm considering doing this also.
Will do. I was kind of worried about going too far, since that shitty stock drum is all the brakes I'll be having. But looking bad ass is the goal, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
A HAMBER owns it I think if ya search bobbers or choppers it will come up somewhere there.It appears to be a 16in hog rim laced to a trump hub.Tire is a dual stripe goodyear or a copy of it also came on early Harleys. Seems like his name is Ray.

Shoe

tom said:
wicked...that thing needs to be out of that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
can't take it out of the truck cause it's not ready yet i guess. (no chain on it.)

man it sure looks cool as hell.

what color is that? and what brand of paint?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
In the truck or on the road, that bike is PERFECT!
I love it!
I was just talking about those finned side cases today with a guy...
I heard they are being repop'd...anyone know if they are and where to get one?
Might be interested in one myself...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Wes at four aces was sellin them and the fork covers i think your lookin for not readily available all the time though. Wes posts on her occasionally or email him

[email protected]
Shoe
PakRat32 said:
In the truck or on the road, that bike is PERFECT!
I love it!
I was just talking about those finned side cases today with a guy...
I heard they are being repop'd...anyone know if they are and where to get one?
Might be interested in one myself...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was wondering if that was the same bike or just a similar color...
http://triumphchoppers.com/gallery/homelessray
looks like it's gone through a few changes

TRIUMPH TERROR said:
A HAMBER owns it I think if ya search bobbers or choppers it will come up somewhere there.It appears to be a 16in hog rim laced to a trump hub.Tire is a dual stripe goodyear or a copy of it also came on early Harleys. Seems like his name is Ray.

Shoe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Wes at four aces was sellin them and the fork covers i think your lookin for not readily available all the time though. Wes posts on her occasionally or email him

[email protected]
Shoe
Thanks Shoe.
I sent him a pm a little while ago about some other stuff i was looking for, but havn't heard back yet.
i don't think he's been on here though.

I'll send him an e mail instead.

Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
neat bike, but as noted, nope ain't mine, tis different. all the more inspiration for me to repaint mine this winter though!:D man, i haven't been to the triumph choppers gallery in a while, think i forgot my password.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
I just wanna see more pics of how that "OIL TANK"
is MOUNTED and PLUMBED.
(I've got one sittin' around somewhere waitin' on SIMILAR treatment-
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top