Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've never really understood the scissors in the knife block thing. We got it at my house but I would rather use the scissors from the junk drawer.

how long is the tank?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Polock Joe said:
I've never really understood the scissors in the knife block thing. We got it at my house but I would rather use the scissors from the junk drawer.

how long is the tank?
Actually those are called "kitchen shears". Say you need to cut, oh I don't know, a chicken leg quarter. Would you still use the sissors from the junk drawer?

·
Registered
726 Posts
StraightPipez said:
Actually those are called "kitchen shears". Say you need to cut, oh I don't know, a chicken leg quarter. Would you still use the sissors from the junk drawer?
Good point......I use them to cut open frozen burritos and things of that nature.....but if the need to cut a chicken arises then I would certainly not use the junk drawer scissors.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Polock Joe said:
Good point......I use them to cut open frozen burritos and things of that nature.....but if the need to cut a chicken arises then I would certainly not use the junk drawer scissors.
Very good. Next we'll cover proper rolling pin use.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the girl loves when i metal work in the kitchen....ha ha. I bent the metal for the stretch section over my knee. here are some more pics

hey straightpipes
good eye on the anderson hospital mug, my soon to be wife used to work there she is now at childrens. we live in F.H. now.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts