Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tomaselli MX bar, anybody...

I "had" an original Tomaselli cross handlebar with the "Tomaselli made in italy" stamping in the middle..the chrome shop fucked it and grinded the letters straight off.. GRRHHMPHGRRRRAAAHHH !!!!! Even after I told them to keep them absolutely on there..no sir, they are gone...Anybody got one (or two) of these same bars somewhere..? Must have these dimensions please, because they made a lot of different bars obviously..(this one is of a H-D MX 250 '78, but it's possible that it was an universal bar during these days..) Height approx 6", bottom width about 6" (wich is narrow) overall width about 33 1/4" (Notice how high the crossbar is positioned..typical MX 250 HD) Please help...thanks..

Attachments

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please..anybody..? Some of you guys must have - or know somebody -who "might" have such a bar... thanks for any effort..!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chicagogreaser said:
Chicagogreaser thanks ! I have an SX 175 & 250 and yes, the bars are shapewise not that far off..but they don't have the "Tomaselli Made in Italy " inscription (in the middle between the knurled rings..)
I mailed 'em all 3, who knows...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts