Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Re: Tokyo Bike Shops??

you could go see Bankara to look at a bunch of old stuff, and then Hot-Dock if you wanted to see wilder custom stuff. Brat Style is definitely a good stop, though and one i'd recommend if you do nothing else.

that should get ya started anyway.

-dan

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Tokyo Bike Shops??

Well guys made it to Spice and Brat Style. Hot-Doc were closed and I still need to get to Bankara. Both shops are small with cool staff and rad bikes. Brat style had some really cool jap singles so if they offend scroll down to the rest. I really dig the style so am posting the pics. So here ya go. 1st up Brat Style.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Re: Tokyo Bike Shops?? - EDIT Brat style and Spice visited.

14th picture down, look under the bench. See if you can find the 12 magnetos in the Seven Up box. Why is everything written in english?

Interesting pics, thanks for posting

·
Registered
748 Posts
Re: Tokyo Bike Shops?? - EDIT Brat style and Spice visited.

14th picture down, look under the bench. See if you can find the 12 magnetos in the Seven Up box. Why is everything written in english?

Interesting pics, thanks for posting
oddly enough, the flat-track glass tank on that trump in that same pic looks suspiciously like one I sold to a guy in Japan a couple years ago...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.