Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
i registered my 70 triumph using ITS and never had a safety inspection done. the only inspection you need is the vin inspection, and that can be done by a cop, parole officer or anyone with a badge. this being said, just stamp the numbers back in yourself and be done with it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.