Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a couple chopper related pieces I've done...

Attachments

·
Banned
648 Posts
Here's one my friend Alan Close in Michigan did for our event stickers. He's a bad ass illustrator that is a free lance pen for hire if anyone needs it.

On this project, he did the real art and I pasted all the text and nonsense around it.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Love the art, we need some one to make some shirts of all the nice work that comes threw here! I would pay for some kick ass shirts!

·
Registered
581 Posts
No Good said:
Love the art, we need some one to make some shirts of all the nice work that comes threw here! I would pay for some kick ass shirts!
Your right I believe there are a few guys on the board who do that type of thing, I have noticed a few on the HAMB. Some cool T shirts would be great, why not a Jockey Jounal shirt whit some of the proceeds going to the board.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Craven Moorhead said:
Your right I believe there are a few guys on the board who do that type of thing, I have noticed a few on the HAMB. Some cool T shirts would be great, why not a Jockey Jounal shirt whit some of the proceeds going to the board.
Ryan and I are working on Jockey Journal T-shirts. We will have something towards the end of the month after I get back from California. I would love to see some ideas for a series of artists shirts for the JJ.

-Jason

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys, thanks, the first one is watercolor on paper, and the second is acrylic on canvas and paper mache. I havent seen scott's triumph since he sold it, that sucks if it got bastardized. and jason. just cause I don't like hippies doesn't mean you cant tool around in a microbus! I'm comin to Austin for the tattoo art revival convention in a couple weeks, you gonna be around? I'd be down for doing a shirt design for the JJ, just let me know....everyone else...nice work!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts