Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
that is indeed bad-ass....I've seen alot of XS650's done street tracker style....I think the Harley is a bit fatter....

I guess in my formative years and the Evel one being a hero...the XR750 types are still the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "motorcycle"

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think a lot could be done using those ideas. A few small changes and that would make a great neo-XR bike.

I definitely agree with those that were wanting to see some interesting Harpoon paint schemes on it. Maybe a cream and black satin finish that harkens back to the look of the old single striped racing leathers.

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you haven't seen it I think it's the Motorcyclist this month that has the Mert Lawill flat tracker tested, said it will keep up with any sportbike on the back roads and makes about 90 HP. It also has a two page feature on the XR 750 dirt tracker that weighs 274 and has 100+ hp,. of course I will never be able to have either since the new version is $29,900 and you can't find a XR750 for sale ( or at least one that I could afford).

·
Registered
767 Posts
we built one at the dealership i use to work at, it came out looking alot better than i thought and better than the picture. definately one sick ace FREDDER....

how you been master fredder builder???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts