Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks great Jason...what did you end up going with on the wheels 21 and 18 ??

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looks interesting, Pan fills out the frame really nice. Whats the rest of the plan? Is that 7/8" bars?...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
choppercopper1 said:
Just finished lacing, truing and the tires mounted. Sits nice so far. Need to find a tranny so I can set up the belt and chain drives.

good stance, I got a set of DID rims off my KTM that I am thinking of using on my 45" (18 & 21) your pics are helping me move in that direction, thanks. -AJ

·
Registered
669 Posts
choppercopper1 said:
Just finished lacing, truing and the tires mounted. Sits nice so far. Need to find a tranny so I can set up the belt and chain drives.

Great start. Any idea what you're doing for a gas tank? That inspires me to get my VL pan rolling.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The front wheel is a 21 and the rear is a 18. Had the rims and hubs powdered blk and I laced them with SS spokes. The tires are pirelli enduros. Not that bad fitting the motor in the frame. As for the tank. I have a set of Henderson tanks but not sure if I am going to use them or not. If I do they might have to be modified and I dont want to cut into them so the tank is still up in the air.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragon said:
Jason let me add my vote for Fucking Ruler !!!

am going out to look thru my trannies for a pre-'65, cant remember if I still have the one that came with that frame, adjuster lug shaved, would be a good one; I'll let ya know.

got an idear on a tank too, will be in e-touch.
Doug
Sounds good!! Let me know

·
Registered
391 Posts
Lovely, it really is lovely. That Pan looks sooo cozy in that frame. With the single loop you have ground clearence for days. Please keep the updates coming.
Jakemon

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
very, very nice lines...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts