Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
choppercopper1 said:
Just finished lacing, truing and the tires mounted. Sits nice so far. Need to find a tranny so I can set up the belt and chain drives.

good stance, I got a set of DID rims off my KTM that I am thinking of using on my 45" (18 & 21) your pics are helping me move in that direction, thanks. -AJ

·
Registered
669 Posts
choppercopper1 said:
Just finished lacing, truing and the tires mounted. Sits nice so far. Need to find a tranny so I can set up the belt and chain drives.

Great start. Any idea what you're doing for a gas tank? That inspires me to get my VL pan rolling.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The front wheel is a 21 and the rear is a 18. Had the rims and hubs powdered blk and I laced them with SS spokes. The tires are pirelli enduros. Not that bad fitting the motor in the frame. As for the tank. I have a set of Henderson tanks but not sure if I am going to use them or not. If I do they might have to be modified and I dont want to cut into them so the tank is still up in the air.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragon said:
Jason let me add my vote for Fucking Ruler !!!

am going out to look thru my trannies for a pre-'65, cant remember if I still have the one that came with that frame, adjuster lug shaved, would be a good one; I'll let ya know.

got an idear on a tank too, will be in e-touch.
Doug
Sounds good!! Let me know

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.