Before posting in the Swap Meet section, please read all of our rules. The Jockey Journal is not a classified site - this section is only here for members to help other members. Remember that and post accordingly.
Here are our simple rules to post by:
1. In order to post in the swap meet section, you must have 50 posts.
2. All ads must have prices.
3. All ads must include a location - city & state.
4. Ads can only be "bumped to the top" once every three days. "pm sent " or " do you have pics " type comments will bump adds early and be deleted .
5. Please No reply to ads with relevant questions or remarks or conversations within the swap meet.
6. No commercial posts in the swap meet. If you are selling production items or if you are selling items while representing a commercial shop, please use our Jock Shops section.
7. This a free service and your ad may be deleted for any reason at any time.
8. Please do not link to eBay or Craigslist . These adds will be deleted . This is a service for members of the Jockey Journal and not a place to list public adds for your garage sale .
9. No Jap Bikes.......
10. For Sale ads need pictures. There has been a lot of discussion about this lately, and given how damned near everyone has a camera phone today there's really no good reason not to include one. So, if you post stuff for sale, include a picture. Don't know how to post? Ask. We'll get it straightened out.
NOTE: We are not responsible for transactions held in the Jockey Journal swap meet. If you have a deal gone bad, however, we will do our best to help.