Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im installed the rear turn signals, removed the front signals and mirrors and look at her now.
Im gonna find a mirror that I can see out of and still have to fab somwthing to mount the front signals. or will I? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Before and After
Ive also ordered shorter cables and such so the HOOPS will be gone soon as well

·
Registered
287 Posts
The bike is starting to look real good Mike! You sure have improved the lines of the bike from when you got it....

Now just loose the fork bag and relocate the licence plate and she'll flow real nicely....

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hudsoncustom said:
The bike is starting to look real good Mike! You sure have improved the lines of the bike from when you got it....

Now just loose the fork bag and relocate the licence plate and she'll flow real nicely....
I put the 'fork" bag back on. its got tools and my sunglasses in it.
I did just get back from the bike shop and got some mirrors youll all hate and some clamps fro my front signals

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
As I stated in early post number one tool to carry is a cell phone and know someone with a truck.:D But you are correct on long rides I always strap a small bag of tools on cause you never know.Ecept last time we went for a ride I had to borrow tools and tape from our buddy Wells cause my taillamp decided to leave the bike and I did not bring any tools..... You certainly are whippin that baby in line and quickly.Have you stopped eatin lunch yet so you can spend the money on the bike instead????LoL

Shoe
Draglinkscc said:
I put the 'fork" bag back on. its got tools and my sunglasses in it.
I did just get back from the bike shop and got some mirrors youll all hate and some clamps fro my front signals

·
Registered
634 Posts
Haha, those are gay. ;)

All I can ever see is my elbows anyway.

Would it help to mount the tool bag on the back side of the forks? Functional, but not as much a focal point visually? Just asking...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I am not here to judge but there is Nothing funnier than two gay guys arguing about wether they can see each others ass in their mirror. Gay or not so just go ahead and bitch slap each other and get it over with.BaHHHHHHHahahah :rolleyes:

The mirrors look fine if your more comfortable ridin with them thats all that matters.I can tell you now if those are drag specialites mirrors carry your phillips screw driver with ya cause your gonna have to keep tighten the heads on them for awhile.
Now how bout that tail lamp and lisc bracket whats up with them?

Shoe

Draglinkscc said:
They may be gay but I can see your gay ass looking at mine

·
Registered
485 Posts
Draglinkscc said:
They may be gay but I can see your gay ass looking at mine
LMFAO!!! That was great Draglink!

Maybe you could mount the tool bag down low on the down tubes. I've seen a few like that and thought it looked pretty cool.

Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey Mike, I like the shape of the heads on those mirrors. Did they have any on a plain stalk? Not that I mind the bi...bill...bill...well, you know...the mounts that you've got. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts