Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It blows my mind that 240 people have looked at this thread and there's two responses.

Is this stuff just too prehistoric for the masses to "get"? Do you really think it's that unobtainable?

The pictures came out of a kind gentleman's personal collection, not out of a book folks.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
could that be HO HO KUS New Jersey? I like those old flatheads so much I sometimes get dizzy and pass out

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Tony Bones said:
It blows my mind that 240 people have looked at this thread and there's two responses.

Is this stuff just too prehistoric for the masses to "get"? Do you really think it's that unobtainable?

The pictures came out of a kind gentleman's personal collection, not out of a book folks.
We know, and get it... you posted them a while back with the full story...maybe thats why so few replied?

I will say it again, GREAT PICS! and I think that is Hohokus NJ.

·
Registered
63 Posts
These Pics are great! The pie pan one is now my screen saver. Cool!

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tom said:
We know, and get it... you posted them a while back with the full story...maybe thats why so few replied?

I will say it again, GREAT PICS! and I think that is Hohokus NJ.
Hmmm...did I post all of them? I've got about seven more.

Man, I'm getting old...the memory is going to mush.

·
Registered
834 Posts
i really love old bikes, and i really really love old pictures of people with motorcylces. i hope 70 years from now people look at pictures of me on my bike and think how cool that was

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
caffeine said:
there can only be ONE ho-ho-kus AJ. no other state is stupid enough to call a town ho-ho-kus.
when I was at Rutgers in the 80's I banged a super fine broad from HO HO -kus

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
caffeine said:
oh yeah? well i lost my virginity to a seaside whore from Lacey, NJ...it doesnt get mo' dirty than that!

I think Lacey is the town where the girl had her baby at the prom, in the bathroom..
bobbin the flathead for the first time with those dirty jersey girls "lord have mercy" I feel your pain

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
took this one last week, its of my great grandfather in Munich Germany circa 1957?

some sort of whizzer thing it looks like but not sure, doesnt look like a bicycle but i could be wrong too..

if anyone can identify it....the bars and stance to me make it look not like a bicycle, but rather a whizzerish type bike....whizzerick..you out there?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Whatever happened to good old fashioned fun like this?

Now we go to the mall or watch VH1 - what the hell.

Sweet pictures - all of 'em!

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
matte resist said:
Here's one that i picked up somewhere. Have it up at work. Don't know the story behind it, but it's a good picture.
That's a real neat picture, in an "I'm comfortable w/ my sexuality" type of way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts