Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cool!

Maybe we can have a race to see who finishes first. I just pulled my parts back out of the shed to start thinking about 'em some more. I't looks like our bikes will have a lot of similarities.

Post updates.
-Jeff

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah, your right on in my book, a perfect build so far. I also just got some 1928 Indian hill climber tanks, think I'm gonna narrow them up since I have to replace the bottoms and reshape them. I did buy a complete 59 pan, got a 40's inline knuckle front end for it, and a bunch of other parts I been saving for years. But I'm in the mixed of trading a 1916 Stude touring for a complete Knuckle project, fingers are crossed. So I'll build a stripped 59 bobber, and put that Knuckle in the 30's frame. Yeahhh!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
caffeine said:
which swap?
I may be swapping my 1916 Stude touring, and flattie with speed goodies, for a Knuckle project. Just waiting to hear the guys decision. Either way, he wants a Hot Rod, and I need that Knuckle. So if I gotta juice'n the pot, I will. I may have to make him a frame, I got so many parts and cars and speed shit, won't be a problem. All I care about is my 34 three window, my roadster and my 50 biz, the rest can go.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
dirtyest devil said:
I may be swapping my 1916 Stude touring, and flattie with speed goodies, for a Knuckle project. Just waiting to hear the guys decision. Either way, he wants a Hot Rod, and I need that Knuckle. So if I gotta juice'n the pot, I will. I may have to make him a frame, I got so many parts and cars and speed shit, won't be a problem. All I care about is my 34 three window, my roadster and my 50 biz, the rest can go.
i meant which swap meet didja go to this weekend. I went to the fast lane thing with dad but id hardly call it a swap meet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.