Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so I helped a little on this one and Chuck and I are very much a team, but I gotta say, HE did all the HARD WORK.. . .and is this thing RAD or what !!? We fired it up tonight, and it is a ground pounder. . .

Chuck is racing in the Special Construction 250cc Vintage Motor Class with his 1957 Triumph Cub motor. he lengthened the swing arm four inches, lowered the seat, fabbed the tiny, alloy tank and oil tank, mounted the smaller Ceriani front end, made the clip ons and other bits. Of course it HAD to have the Webco Finned Valve Covers and top oiler and the signature Joe Hunt Magneto. We added a hotter cam and ten to one compression piston, opened up the intake port and put on a bigger monoblock than stock.

I love it. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
fouraceswes said:
okay so I helped a little on this one and Chuck and I are very much a team, but I gotta say, HE did all the HARD WORK.. . .and is this thing RAD or what !!? We fired it up tonight, and it is a ground pounder. . .

Chuck is racing in the Special Construction 250cc Vintage Motor Class with his 1957 Triumph Cub motor. he lengthened the swing arm four inches, lowered the seat, fabbed the tiny, alloy tank and oil tank, mounted the smaller Ceriani front end, made the clip ons and other bits. Of course it HAD to have the Webco Finned Valve Covers and top oiler and the signature Joe Hunt Magneto. We added a hotter cam and ten to one compression piston, opened up the intake port and put on a bigger monoblock than stock.

I love it. . .
Very cool. What's it run on? How fast are you hoping to go?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.