Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Thanks Conder.That Knuckle is HOT and Anders at Flathead Power does amazing work.Too bad the swedish website is no longer existing.That Knuckle engine is so cool...so is the whole bike.I'm just not into fat rubber.Please may somebody tell Lynn to reverse the second pic on his site.I wish I could hear that engine run...do you still know what cam is in there ?

· Registered
506 Posts
Conder said:
I know it's a bit much for a message board, but I gotta do something 'til my new websites up !
This is NO ass-kissin' but I look forward to every post from you.It's always good reading and thanks for letting me know.Buying an S&S shortblock and go from there makes building an engine "easy" and the possibility of building whatever engine imaginable is pretty cool.Again,that Knuckle engine is hot.Dual mags are cool.Just check the ones on the Harman Early Shovel below.I must admit I didn't know of this set-up for generator-style bottom ends before I lately saw it on the DBBP page and that's where the pic is from...

I have a Leineweber L5 cam in my Pan.When I was asking for recommendations for cams some years ago I also talked to Dave Mackie.Beside every valuable technical info he gave me,he also said the L5 is one of the nastiest sounding cams he ever heard.That was all I needed to hear...

You said the frame came from Sweden but you do not longer know where exactly from.I bet it's an Edlund.They are building awesome frames.100% replicas of the originals.They are simply art...

· Registered
506 Posts
Conder said:
f I ever do this motor again I think I'd like to run dual AMALS...
Yeah,and while at it,put on a Speed-E-Shift as well...

The Speed-E-Shift was still available from a company here in Germany about ten years ago...I didn't know at that time but I better should have bought one.Just for the fun of it or is it rather pain...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.