Jockey Journal Forum banner

The BROWN Bike debut..

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  beatcad 
#1 ·
Well here is version 2 of my XS.. Now being called the BROWN bike (thenks Richie;) !)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Now, have an issue...with these pipes on, I am fouling plugs like MAD... Dont really get it though as the stock pipes are literally 1 3/8's with a 1 5/8's "heat shield"...these are 1 1/2, so they should flow plenty... It ran allright when we had these cut down all short, but when we extended them..foul, foul, foul...

Any Ideas??

Thanks!

Cab

#5 ·
Cab-
The 'Brown Bike' is such a boring name. I'd call it the "Turd Burglar" maybe. Or the "Skidmark".
Just kiddin. The bike is looking good.

Not sure on the fouling problem. Maybe the bike has some sort of blockage?
Oh, Man. The brown paint jokes are just too easy.

Rock on-
Rob

#7 ·
Man that thing looks great!!
I dig the bars.
Did "Sit here" make it to this paint job?
Seriouslly....I love that bike....even if it is BROWN. :D

I'm guessing the carbs have to be readjusted as well....how long is it taking for them to foul?

Oh!
Have any shots of it straight on from the rear?
That's my favorite bike pose.

Great job Cabbie!

#9 ·
Nappy said:
Cab-
The 'Brown Bike' is such a boring name. I'd call it the "Turd Burglar" maybe. Or the "Skidmark".
Just kiddin. The bike is looking good.

Not sure on the fouling problem. Maybe the bike has some sort of blockage?
Oh, Man. The brown paint jokes are just too easy.

Rock on-
Rob
Rob, I am goin into this FULLY aware of all the funny little brown bike comments Im gonna get:D . I just wanted to stay away from the whole naming of the bike thng..LOL, so I just went with Brown bike.. Its like naming it without naming it..LOL!!

#10 ·
Richie said:
Man that thing looks great!!
I dig the bars.
Did "Sit here" make it to this paint job?
Seriouslly....I love that bike....even if it is BROWN. :D

I'm guessing the carbs have to be readjusted as well....how long is it taking for them to foul?

Oh!
Have any shots of it straight on from the rear?
That's my favorite bike pose.

Great job Cabbie!
Richie, SIT HERE did make the crossover..In copper leaf no less..
As for the fouling.. Its almost instantly.. VERY odd, its like the whole exhaust is blocked, driving us nuts.. Ill get a pic from the rear for ya..
Oh and thanks on the bars.. I dig em big time..

Cab

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.