Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORTA

I have to clear up some things about my bike 'THE BLACK ROSE". First of all she is a perfectly ridable bike that handles incredibly. Some of you are of the idea just as were hundreds of people at Biketoberfest who saw the bike that she could not be ridden. I would ask why and they would laugh saying that the leather on the engine and pipes would cook and catch fire. I had to explain to them that ALL THE LEATHER PARTS ON THE BIKE EXCEPT FOR THE SEAT ARE NOT LEATHER but sculpted aluminum pieces made to look like leather. The corset, rocker covers,biker wallet tagmount and heat shields including the straps and stitching are ALUMINUM. The seat was was hand hammered, engraved and upholstered by me. The extended levers and mechanisms are also of my design including the master cylinders with the brass oil cups. The frame is a modyfied Chopper Guys swedish style with my own billet trees which I made with a 3 degree rake.The engine is an S&S 96 cu. inch. Evo top Pan bottom. It has a drum brake with a custom made stainless star hub to be able to fit the 250 Avon. All the custom pieces on the bike were made by me including the gas and oil tanks. It took me all of 8 months to build her and thanks to my friend and mechanic MAC she is a ridable machine. I don't pretend to please everyone " DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS". For those of you who have enjoyed my work THANK YOU. For those of you who don't, there are plenty of builders out there to suit your needs and tastes.

Thank You

ORTA http://www.ortamotorcycles.com/

·
Registered
770 Posts
NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT. mean, nasty and cold, but funny as hell! Nice picture of that ass bag. Hes a disgrace to rock and roll, and makes people cringe at the though of heavy metal (which he surely is not).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You guys can keep your jock straps and G-strings.....

I hear Marylin Manson (did I spell that right?) is auditioning new ass kazoo players....

That's my ticket outta this small town.....

Tony.....isn't that his girlfriend?
Seriouslly...I thought he was dating......oh god what's her name......some pin up model person.....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That's it!
I couldn't remember her name......I haven't been keeping up on what the kids have been doing these days.....

The Orcabillies have the look down man!
Well....except for the...well....everything.

:D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Man,
CrazyD has really buffed up since the hamb drags are doin steriods and workin out to the Jane fonda work out tape Dave????:p
T man I think red thong would look better for you it would match your goateeeeee....:D
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Shoe

E2Grunt said:
I'm gonna put one of these on my bike...the thong too. HOO-RA,***!

·
Registered
349 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Man,
CrazyD has really buffed up since the hamb drags are doin steriods and workin out to the Jane fonda work out tape Dave????:p
T man I think red thong would look better for you it would match your goateeeeee....:D
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Shoe
Shit man workin out every day, trying to get a ride on the back of a triumph!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok OK, man white flag ya got me, I will send all your CD's back!!
WHAM!!, Billy Ray Cyrus, Elton John, Village People, Abba,Duran Duran, And the OCC poster you stood in line for 3 hours to have autographed!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
504 Posts
wait, isn't it against the forum rules to make up free advertising unless you have 100 posts? and this is not in the classifieds.

(he's obviously trying to advertise)

this website aint' about making money. but i guess it's our fault for brining the bike up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I dunno what your guys' deal is with this guy and his bike. The detail in this thing is insane, and I can definatly appreciate all the work that went into it.

But I like mine with no shine

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have no deal with him other than the hype and third person marketing.He has posted on many webs sights thta this is the answer to the antichrist bike industry.See other post and commentary.Okay thats enough about him back to the Hijack of this post.Crazy could ya send those cds overnight cause I am plannin a spin the bottle party with a cool game of truth or dare for the weekend and I need my discs back pronto.I cant believe ya took those from me at the drags you bastard all ya had to to was ask for a copy.I sure hope ya didnt scratch my Richard Marx box set......;)

Shoe

pOrk said:
I dunno what your guys' deal is with this guy and his bike. The detail in this thing is insane, and I can definatly appreciate all the work that went into it.

But I like mine with no shine

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.