Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to let you all know the baron is one awesome dude. Shipped a Triumph Pre-unit AA unit all the way across the pond to the frozen north (Canada if you please!)
Thanks again Dick,
Matt Swain

·
Registered
83 Posts
savageskeeter said:
Just a note to let you all know the baron is one awesome dude. Shipped a Triumph Pre-unit AA unit all the way across the pond to the frozen north (Canada if you please!)
Thanks again Dick,
Matt Swain
Yes indeed. Seriously good builder, d*mn nice bikes!
And if you like him, you're gonna love his wife. ;-)
Hope I can visit the Baron's shop soon when I am in London again.

Slow

·
Registered
192 Posts
been keeping tabs on the Ewan McGregor bobber- that is gonna be so sweet.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dick is definately one bloke who knows his ass from his elbow. He sorted the timing out on my Triton heap on monday, made the old bugger sweat in the 30+ sunshine!
Cheers Dick most appreciated

·
Registered
23 Posts
savageskeeter said:
Just a note to let you all know the baron is one awesome dude.
Eh? The Baron sits around all day drinking cider and listening to ska in skin tight camo shorts waiting for it to get dark. Then he goes out riding as fast as he dares on his CZ 100 shouting "Its all about the apples"

he's crazy :eek:

·
Registered
104 Posts
bigbadad said:
Eh? The Baron sits around all day drinking cider and listening to ska in skin tight camo shorts waiting for it to get dark. Then he goes out riding as fast as he dares on his CZ 100 shouting "Its all about the apples"

he's crazy :eek:
he's almost as crazy as you, that description just about made me piss myself and the thought of Dick in skin tight camo shorts brought me out in a cold sweat.
You gonna be at the super nats this weekend?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
From his post:
Hey Guys Your Just So Kooool!,
Keep up the Good Work . When its over she'sa gonna do a special pin up set for the jocky journal , to just say thanks for your support youre real Bro's.

Thanks The Baron.:)

I am sure he is a great dude but promises have been broken.....
Havent seen him post much since the pinup contest.Hell he was postin every hour to get us to vote.He and his girl still owes us some pics from when they were pimp'n her out everyday to win the pinup girl contest its time to pay up:D

As a famous TV star says : PAY UP SUCKA $$$$$$$$$:)

Then we can get back to the bike talk sorry bout Hijackin,

Shoe

·
Registered
165 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
From his post:
Hey Guys Your Just So Kooool!,
Keep up the Good Work . When its over she'sa gonna do a special pin up set for the jocky journal , to just say thanks for your support youre real Bro's.

Thanks The Baron.:)

I am sure he is a great dude but promises have been broken.....
Havent seen him post much since the pinup contest.Hell he was postin every hour to get us to vote.He and his girl still owes us some pics from when they were pimp'n her out everyday to win the pinup girl contest its time to pay up:D

As a famous TV star says : PAY UP SUCKA $$$$$$$$$:)

Then we can get back to the bike talk sorry bout Hijackin,

Shoe
Hey Dude! Ha Ha,,
The goods Will Come, I Promise!, It's Just I'm under the Hammer At The Moment, with work commitments, We have Planned A photo shoot At The hot Rod Hay ride In Aug, Von Beatnik, And Will Be Doing A Special Shoot With All The Bikes, Including Ewans Bobber.

And as for you "Big Bad Dad", You Should Know Better Than To Black The Character of the person That Made Your Bike Work! Huh You In Yer Chequred Deck Shoes ,And Yer Shorts And Yer National health Bottle rim Glasses, Ha Ha ,What A sight Man " ! A Real Frat"Ha Ha,
All He Needs is A Ford Econoline or A Dodge Boogie van and a couple Of Like Minded Beatnik Freinds And A Stupid Dog Ha Ha!" If It Wasn't For You Meddeling Kid's I Would A Gotten Away With This"!

Take care Guys We Havent Forgotten We have Just Been Real Busy!
Will Post Soon .

Take Care From All At The Barons.

·
Registered
165 Posts
nifty said:
Dick is definately one bloke who knows his ass from his elbow. He sorted the timing out on my Triton heap on monday, made the old bugger sweat in the 30+ sunshine!
Cheers Dick most appreciated
Hey Less Of The "Old",
Young Nathan! I May Be going Grey ! But It's Because Of You Bastads!That Day Was 95F ! Non Of That Metric Shit Please!.

Cheers Dude Hope It's Ok !,
Take Care "Mr B".:)

·
Registered
427 Posts
The Baron said:
Hey Dude! Ha Ha,,
The goods Will Come, I Promise!, It's Just I'm under the Hammer At The Moment, with work commitments, We have Planned A photo shoot At The hot Rod Hay ride In Aug, Von Beatnik, And Will Be Doing A Special Shoot With All The Bikes, Including Ewans Bobber.

And as for you "Big Bad Dad", You Should Know Better Than To Black The Character of the person That Made Your Bike Work! Huh You In Yer Chequred Deck Shoes ,And Yer Shorts And Yer National health Bottle rim Glasses, Ha Ha ,What A sight Man " ! A Real Frat"Ha Ha,
All He Needs is A Ford Econoline or A Dodge Boogie van and a couple Of Like Minded Beatnik Freinds And A Stupid Dog Ha Ha!" If It Wasn't For You Meddeling Kid's I Would A Gotten Away With This"!

Take care Guys We Havent Forgotten We have Just Been Real Busy!
Will Post Soon .

Take Care From All At The Barons.
we're gonna hold ya to it...I voted about 16 times....when your name hit the board it's like DING DING DING....where's the pics...I understand completely...been busy over the pond also...Thanks Chaz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts