Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
987 Posts
NICE NICE.. love the budget builds....

and i thought i did well on overall money spent on my harley!

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. I owe alot to all the local shops for hooking me up with all the take off parts, and letting me dig through all the piles of used stuff. had a blast building it,... tore the engine down to the sludge trap, honed it out, new bearings and rings and put it back together, slapped a boyer on it and it fired first kick. suprisingly there arent any leaks yet. haha

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, yea... Had a buddy make me a sticker that says :Deficate custom cycles.

I wanted people to ask me at shows who Deficate custom cycles is? So I can tell em its me cause I build shit. its soon to come off cause it really doesnt fit in with the bike. haha.

· Registered
281 Posts
The bike looks great and man that is cheap. It reminds me of my buddy Billy's bike who is also from Michigan I think there must be something in the water around here. Again great looking bike. JEFF

· Registered
313 Posts
Simple. said:
thanks. I owe alot to all the local shops for hooking me up with all the take off parts, and letting me dig through all the piles of used stuff. had a blast building it,... tore the engine down to the sludge trap, honed it out, new bearings and rings and put it back together, slapped a boyer on it and it fired first kick. suprisingly there arent any leaks yet. haha
Glad I held off until I read this. I see too many want to avoid splitting the cases to get to the sludge trap. Glad to see you did a correct rebuild on it.

Bike looks great. Any pics from the build?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.