Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 58 Panhead is ready for paint! (UPDATE @ END)

Color will be mysterious like me. She's finally on the ground and feels great, changed up some heres and theres but this is the final product (maybe). I really like the apes, different from my other bikes, feels good. Some detailed shots, enjoy homies.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bike looks great. Dig the bars and front end and even the high sissy bar, which I tend not to like. Little curious about the inner primary. And the suburban ninja.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nice! But make sure you pressure test that intake very carefully. Those two piece clamps can be really tricky to get sealed up tight...

-Kuda (been there, done that, tossed 'em the trash eventually)
'49 panchop

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great - did you use an oil filter?
Hhaha don't rob banks, I raid things instead for uncle sam. Oil filter mount is on where the generator use to be. Yes it's chrome fender on there. Thanks fellas i will keep you posted on the progress. Love Hach.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Diggin the apes, like em better than the drags you had on there. Still pissed I didn't buy that springer.
THanks b. Your comments are truly inspiring. Sorry but I had to swoop this mug asap, any I Beam springer 15 over or 10, for that price it was a made steal!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts