Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the seat pan and bars. Teach, the seat pan is nice and heavvvvy. Oilburner, the bars turned out much better than my crappy prototype.

I wanted raw solid stainless steel bars and I can barely use a MIG so they hooked me up with some mucho good TIG. No grinding anything. The master cylinder will be mounted inside the crossbar looking thing. Will probably cut an inch off each side so they will be nice and hard to turn.

I made some up with 7/8" wood. Didn't want the corners to be slash cut, more half moon so they sit inside one another. Yes, I painted the wood and I'm a freak but I wanted to make sure they looked good on my roller.

What I sent them:

What I got back:

More Here:
http://www.midnightoilworks.com/midnight/Tbars.html

Thanks again JJ members.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ed, those bars are tits man! Stumpy..love it! My new ones are similar, but have a 6" rise on em, and some pullback, but the same "box" design..love em. Check your PM's for an announcement..

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XCabbieS said:
Ed, those bars are tits man! Stumpy..love it! My new ones are similar, but have a 6" rise on em, and some pullback, but the same "box" design..love em. Check your PM's for an announcement..
Thanks, pm'd ya back.

The bars are really short. I like 'em.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ed, glad your happy with the bars! Once you have a pic with the bars and tank on send us one and we'll update the pic on our site in customers rides. Thanks for the good words! Mark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts