Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a xs650 off hatch must have been 6-8 months ago, hes 6.5 hours from me, so i never went and got it, went today... what can i say? nicest guy ive met in a LONG time..... not only did he dissasemble bike for me (im learning), he helped load it, threw in some parts, and gave me a hour basics lesson including wiring, and all kinds of shit you guys alkready know... i just wanted to throw a big THANK YOU out there... i truely owe this man... hope i can find him some nice triumph styuff around here

btw--- guy has the nicest triumph colection ive seen in my life, KILLER bikes, and enough to have 18-20 fully built!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
51rat said:
bought a xs650 off hatch must have been 6-8 months ago, hes 6.5 hours from me, so i never went and got it, went today... what can i say? nicest guy ive met in a LONG time..... not only did he dissasemble bike for me (im learning), he helped load it, threw in some parts, and gave me a hour basics lesson including wiring, and all kinds of shit you guys alkready know... i just wanted to throw a big THANK YOU out there... i truely owe this man... hope i can find him some nice triumph styuff around here

btw--- guy has the nicest triumph colection ive seen in my life, KILLER bikes, and enough to have 18-20 fully built!!
Probably 99.9% par for the course on this board.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Glad ya made it back OK....that's a heck of a drive in one day. It's always fun to see someone excited about a project.

I agree....this board is a good place with some great people, all ready to help. I guess my image as a jerk is ruined now.....DAMNIT!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hatch said:
Glad ya made it back OK....that's a heck of a drive in one day. It's always fun to see someone excited about a project.

I agree....this board is a good place with some great people, all ready to help. I guess my image as a jerk is ruined now.....DAMNIT!!!!!:D
hahahahhaa,,,

yeah, its a rough trip, 13 hours driving in one day, it was GREAT talkin to you, and learning more in an hour than i knew about bikes from before... never had anyone to help me out, THANKS SO MUCH!!!

i pray i can find a way to pay you bcak one day...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hatch said:

PS____ i WILL talk you into sellin me that triumph you are workin on with the rear whitewall!!!! i had a freakin DREAM about that thing last night!

oh well, for now, time to get to work on this, its still all in the car, i was too tired... might bring motor up here to clean it up, otherwise might have to buy propane to get garage warm... do some shit out there.. bottal list a BUNCH of shit on ebay!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts