Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ol' dad turned me on to bikes 48 years ago......he let me ride his Whizzer!! What a rush. When I turned 16 I got a '57 sportster and never looked back. Since then I have had more bikes than I can remember...HD's, Indians, Triumphs, BMWs............I've got a few bikes and still ride a lot. Here's a picture of my Knuckle, 1947 EL.

·
Registered
361 Posts
what year beemer is that ? I've been looking for a r60/2 project for sometime but the can be hard to find.Also what tony said nice knuck. Gregg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love garage shot too......soooooo, I thought i would show you a corner of mine. BMW is a '69 R50.........

Sorry to say I just parted out a R60.......I've got the short block and tranny left.....

heres the Superhawk..................

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
those cb77 are cool bikes. I've been looking for a complete bike around here but havn't found one yet. I see a few cls around but just not into them. I restored a 305 Dream a few years ago and boy what a fun bike to ride. Its not a big motorcycle its just a groovy motorbike. You don't happen to know where theres a /2 frame around do you? I would like to put a r100 engine in one. Seems to be a pretty common retrofit. Again you have some nice bikes.Gregg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts