Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nutz can you send me pics of your evo springer front end. I really liked the front legs you fabricated and wanted to see them again. I tried to search but the pics came up as red x's. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
Funny you should ask--there are a few pics of it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120012816753&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Gotta pay for my panhead somehow. . .
I like what you have done with the pipes. Would it be cheesy if I copped your shit? I have almost the same set up but instead of merging into a 2-1 mine just kinda dump out below the oil tank and behind the seatpost. Rear pipe is about 24 inches and the front is like 40 inches. Not the easiest to tune. Are you getting pretty good perforemance? Looks like you coated them with aluminum ceramic. Here is a pic of my current set up.
Jakemon

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Jakemon said:
I like what you have done with the pipes. Would it be cheesy if I copped your shit? I have almost the same set up but instead of merging into a 2-1 mine just kinda dump out below the oil tank and behind the seatpost. Rear pipe is about 24 inches and the front is like 40 inches. Not the easiest to tune. Are you getting pretty good perforemance? Looks like you coated them with aluminum ceramic. Here is a pic of my current set up.
Jakemon
Dude, post up some pics of the scoot!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Go for it, I don't care. These pipes perform fucking great and sound real good. The ceramic coating does help on the heat reduction as well.

When I made mine, I welded a curved piece of metal right at the junction of the pipes to route the exhaust from the front pipe down and out. I wasn't as savvy when I made these the first time and I had a slight reversion problem.

Jakemon said:
Jakemon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts