Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again. One of the best swaps in the country, set among the old growth firs at Tenino City Park in Tenino Washington.

We've added a modified category to the show--only requirement is that the bike has to be 35 years old.

Right now, this year's poster is in the wrong format to upload and I'm too lazy to run a conversion program but here is some info:

Antique, Vintage, Classic
Motorcycle Swap Meet & Show
Motorcycle Rolling Stock, Basket Cases, Parts, Accessories
August 19 & 20 @ Tenino City Park, Tenino, WA (about halfway between Seattle and Portland, ten miles off I-5)
http://www.evergreenamca.org/ Information: 360-264-4210
31st Annual Tenino Meet, FREE admission, Camping $5, Vendor Spaces $30

The bike show will have eight categories, with the only qualification being that the bike has to be at least thirty-five years old. We don't do AMCA style judging; instead we choose very good judges for each category. We want to see all sorts of bikes, not just restored or original paint, so if your bike is three-and-half decades old, bring it on down. There is no entry fee, and the winner in each category gets a very nice plaque.
Best Asian
Best European
Best Indian
Best Vintage Harley
Best Classic Harley
Best Modified
Peoples' Choice (we have a knowledgable crowd).
Officers' Choice (for the outstanding bike that has somehow slipped through the cracks).

We also have some great T-shirt award categories that we designate the day of the show. Last year, for instance, we had "The Ride it Like You Stole It" and "The Lonely Sportster" award.

But the best thing about it is we get to see all of your bikes.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I am going on Sat loading up the truck on Friday and bringing some stuff to help fund my sporty project. Anyone looking to get a ride and spot to hang out in the seattle area send me a pm I am going to get a vendor spot.

Matt

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope to see you there, Matt. I'll have some Sportster stuff as well (at least one motor, depending on what I decide to bring). Be sure to stop and say hi. And I'm always interested in buying more Sportster stuff, too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got a message from a friend with a couple VLs who says he's coming down, and of course, Steve White the VL kind will be there, too.

Stop in and say hi, Cody.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Swap starts Friday night, but many vendors don't show up until Saturday morning.

Billy D--the show is from 10 to 12, award at 1 (all times approximate).

I'm on my way out of town. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
if you find tenino then you are there if you cannot find the park by ths school then you are not in tenino

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.