Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teach, I am not doing this in a PM so I can clear my name, or shame myself in public for what I said. The other day, you made a post "Future Panhead Rider" (which has now been deleted?) showing your son on his toy harley. You also included a couple pictures of your wife in the same post. Someone else posted a pic of a gal with her rack showing and I made a comment about her beer gut. Being that you are a Teacher (your students probably know about this board) and that your wife looks like a very respectable woman, I assumed that the bare-breasted lady was not your wife. I received a PM from another member reading me the riot act, thinking I was talking about your wife. For clarification: My comment was NOT directed at your wife. From where I am sitting, she looked nothing like your wife. I hope this was a missunderstanding and we can move on. If in fact it was your wife, my deepest apologies to your wife, yourself and the other members of this board. She may in fact be someone elses wife. I should have just kept my mouth shut in the first place.

·
Registered
798 Posts
the dude said:
Circle jer...

uh, I mean group hug
For one Teach's wife is a good looking woman!
I did note someone posted some boobie's on the HAMB that is so not allowed, I think that is why the post got deleted. I also did not think that was Teach's wife. That girl was one of them biker goupies that flash everyone at a show.
However this post is GAY

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may be stupid sometimes, but not retarded enough to bash somebodys wife. Thanks guys for backing me up on this. I am a bit of a hooligan but enough of a man to take responsibility for my actions whether they be right or wrong, I just hope Teach gets a chance to see this and understand what happened. I was wondering why people were ignoring the post of my progress pics. Now I think I understand why! People thought I was a total cocksucker! I think I'll start checking my PM's faster. lol

Abe_Lugo said:
For one Teach's wife is a good looking woman!
I did note someone posted some boobie's on the HAMB that is so not allowed, I think that is why the post got deleted. I also did not think that was Teach's wife. That girl was one of them biker goupies that flash everyone at a show.
However this post is GAY

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

what exactly makes this 'gay', lugie ?? that gets thrown out there so much these days, makes me sick ..

guess more folks have that 'gaydar' ..

frankly it was damned responsible and admirable, GM could have just said nothing & let time go on ..

the rest of you that think looking out for friends' and their ladies' feelings is 'gay' ..

well maybe you are .. ??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again Dragon. As stated earlier, I may be a hooligan who likes bikes and beer and cars just as much as the next guy (and gals!) on this board. But I do take pride in being a responsible person, which also includes sticking up for my friends and their ladies. Which is why I understood why Dragon jumped on me. Im the kind of guy who, if I've got a beef about something, or I've overstepped my bounds, likes to take care of things before they turn ugly. It took me a couple days to realize I had a PM, and I nearly shit myself when I read it...Glad this is over. GM out

Dragon said:

what exactly makes this 'gay', lugie ?? that gets thrown out there so much these days, makes me sick ..

guess more folks have that 'gaydar' ..

frankly it was damned responsible and admirable, GM could have just said nothing & let time go on ..

the rest of you that think looking out for friends' and their ladies' feelings is 'gay' ..

well maybe you are .. ??

·
Registered
391 Posts
lighten up guys, i think the gay term was meant to be cock, i mean, tongue in cheek. also, while it is not cool to bag on someone elses ol' lady, the tits in the pic were not the same as the lady on the back of his bike (with him in front) so it is open season for comments in my book. also, since we are all (mostly, um, sometimes, well occasionally) adults here, lets see some more tits on bikes. nothing better that whores & hogs, tits & trumpets, boobs & bsa's, cooch & crockers, etc.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Hey...I am in Arizona right now touring MMI for a partnership to send some of my students so I have not had time to see all this till now...
1st- no that was not my wife showing the boobs.
2nd- no harm done..I think if we all drop it and move on to the cool stuff this board is all about and not relish on that all will be good.
Too many of the internet boards are full of negative posts and on-line bashing
lets not let this one get like that..there are a lot of cool people here and this is a cool board!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.