Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,675 Posts

· Registered
6,675 Posts

btw, I have two small ones like Jovial Prankster's pic ..

tho, high tunnel I cant imagine them holding even 2 gal ..

one is brand-nos, one used w/ a few minor dents .. one is wassell (takes Brit cap), other allegedly takes some sort of older jap cap ..

mind is toast, cant remember which is what but will get some pix up of them too, both for sale, both old enough to surely be non-taiwan ..

but for now I will continue in this thread ..

strictly to inflict pleasure upon polock Joe ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

· Registered
6,675 Posts

· Registered
6,675 Posts
purest Tank lust ..

off-topic from the peanuts & Wassells,

but here's another recent find I'm all happy about ..

a large, home-market tank that will be the crowning, finishing touch on the A-10 Rocket Goldstar repli ..

and, again, I must apologise for the cluttered backgrounds ..

(& never end up focused when I turn off the flash for chrome either .. dang hi-tech pickchure thingey ..)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

· Registered
6,675 Posts

Scotty -

good resouce & selection there, thanx .. can only hope for quality, as discussed recently re cci, taiwan farmed-out Name bits, etc ..

I've been seeing these regular on ebay, they're not "ribbed", but they are Brit made, aluminum, beaded edge, and resonable length for the _____ well I'm not gonna say that word .. builder, for a clean short rear ..

wordage :

" This is a new ( Made in England ) aluminum tail piece made to fit various bikes and models. A lot of these bikes had the fenders chopped back when, and this can be adapted to fit on there. Or you can make it fit to your custom project. It is 7 1/2 wide rolled over the top, and 5 1/2 wide measured straight across on the bottom. It is 18 1/2 inches from tip to tip across the bottom and 20 1/2 inches long rolled over the top. Perfect condition."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.