Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are a few updated pics of my project. Wanted to say thanks to Wes at fouraces for the oil bag...fits perfect. You can also see the ribbed fender I scored to support the board has a new home.

·
Registered
338 Posts
It's pretty rad.
Flyinsolo71 said:

Here are a few updated pics of my project. Wanted to say thanks to Wes at fouraces for the oil bag...fits perfect. You can also see the ribbed fender I scored to support the board has a new home.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy I bought the motor claims that it has a new top end and is in good shape. We will see when I get it runnin. As far as the fender is concerned it fit without any probs. I just have to trim it and make the brackets. Hopefully by next week I cant get it bolted on. Not really felt like doing shit lately....that is why progress is slow.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Flyinsolo71 said:
The guy I bought the motor claims that it has a new top end and is in good shape. We will see when I get it runnin. As far as the fender is concerned it fit without any probs. I just have to trim it and make the brackets. Hopefully by next week I cant get it bolted on. Not really felt like doing shit lately....that is why progress is slow.
Did he say he cleaned the sludge trap?

I made it a whole 5 miles from the house with a rebuilt top end T100 before the rod bearing spun due to oil starvation from a blocked sludge trap :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts