Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I nominate this guy for POPE! Shorten the forks and back fender and throw those bars out in the woods (I'M SORRY! I'm SORRY I didn't mean that do it however you all want sorry sorry!) No really flat drag bars would be (SHUT UP! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUT UUUUUP!!!!!)

Excuse me, I suffer from JANPTS. Jerk Ass Nit Picker Turets Syndrome.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Conder said:
I nominate this guy for POPE! Shorten the forks and back fender and throw those bars out in the woods (I'M SORRY! I'm SORRY I didn't mean that do it however you all want sorry sorry!) No really flat drag bars would be (SHUT UP! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUT UUUUUP!!!!!)

Excuse me, I suffer from JANPTS. Jerk Ass Nit Picker Turets Syndrome.
HA..there will be many changes before I call it done..I am making broomsticks for it and am working on de-lengthening and original offset springer front end. If I use the glide it will get shaved and coated..the front is an original star hub with a 21" rim black rim and hub SS spokes..waiting on the parts from powder to get it back together. Thanks for the input, I enjoy hearing all viewpoints on the subject but am not asking for any help in what I pick or run on the bike.

·
Registered
591 Posts
TEACH said:
Thanks for the input, I enjoy hearing all viewpoints on the subject but am not asking for any help in what I pick or run on the bike.
Yes sir! THAT'S the way to build something. Saaay tho', what's with the "I" stuff? Are you building it alone or is your high school class doing it with you?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is my personal build..in my garage. We are building the donation chopper projects at school and ran out of room for my personal builds so I moved it back home. It was too much to try and juggle all the different parts for the different builds in the class shop with over 100 kids a day coming through my classes..things start to get lost or stolen etc.

Conder said:
Yes sir! THAT'S the way to build something. Saaay tho', what's with the "I" stuff? Are you building it alone or is your high school class doing it with you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts