Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got this thing this weekend, 65 bsa with mag, has stock molded frame raised tank, way long forks, bates light and seat, its way far out man.....any way, I was thinking about makin it track style as its a short squatty little bike, or sell it to some one who can't live with out it

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
speednazi said:
just got this thing this weekend, 65 bsa with mag............ or sell it to some one who can't live with out it
i cant live without the mag.....is a hunt?
i think you should send it to me asap for insp. and after a lifetime of abuse i'll let you know if its workin correctly

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
speednazi said:
just got this thing this weekend, 65 bsa with mag, has stock molded frame raised tank, way long forks, bates light and seat, its way far out man.....any way, I was thinking about makin it track style as its a short squatty little bike, or sell it to some one who can't live with out it
sharp lookin bike. i believe i'd just take about 8" out of those front tubes and leave the rest alone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my buddys had BSA's and I was a Trumpet guy, don't know much about this bike other than its proportions are way off. I'll take more photos and you guys tell me about it

·
Registered
591 Posts
The engine in that thing is awesome, build a Cafe racer out of it with a 240 rear and a 200 front. 26 degree rake, featherbed frame, drill holes in everything except the tires. It'll be neato...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thought about makin it a tiny bike, drop the neck down to the motor, rigidtize the rear and bring wheel even more forward, you know"Russ Tom" it, and low, and drop the tank back down if I can mine it out of the bondo. btw its a double wall tank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts