Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think it's Sunday somewhere. July 1970 Big Bike.

I got my frame back from the powdercoater, cleaned it up, chased all the threaded holes and put the fork cups in today. My rear fender is now 99L Black (well 99 anyway, can't get DuPont laquer here anymore). Sissybar and CCE covers should be back from the polisher/plater next week. Guess it's time to get my butt in gear.
Larry T

·
Registered
436 Posts
thanks as usual for the scans. i vote for at least one pic with a 1970's chick in it next time.....

Larry T said:
I think it's Sunday somewhere. July 1970 Big Bike.

I got my frame back from the powdercoater, cleaned it up, chased all the threaded holes and put the fork cups in today. My rear fender is now 99L Black (well 99 anyway, can't get DuPont laquer here anymore). Sissybar and CCE covers should be back from the polisher/plater next week. Guess it's time to get my butt in gear.
Larry T

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Boa said:
thanks as usual for the scans. i vote for at least one pic with a 1970's chick in it next time.....
Boa,
There were not a lot of articles with models in them in the early 70's, 'cept for Easyriders. Most of my early Easyriders are loaned out right now (I hope). But I guess I could include advertisements. Here's one from Randy Smiths CCE, advertising bolt-on trike conversions. April 72 Custom Chopper

BTW, you do realize that these ladies are probably grandmothers now, don't you. (G)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts