Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just heard about a local swap tomorrow at Butch's Custom Cycles in Simi Valley, no idea if it will be any good or not, it's their first one. here's the address:

Butch's Custom Cycles
872 Chambers Lane unit B
Simi Valley, Ca.

(805)522-8400

starts at 9am

here's a link to mapquest
Map of 872 Chambers Ln Simi Valley, CA by MapQuest

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats up Dan, didn't see ya there, but it was a good swap, I picked up a bunch of cheap parts and even a triumph basket case. Ran into some friends too. Never been to Butch's before, but it looks like a nice shop, and some quality work comin out of there too. I hope they do this again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yeah, seeing that i live 2 minutes away, I got there around 8:20 and left around 9:00..tons of people.. scooped up an old Bates headlight for cheep..

Let me guess that $300 500 basket case??? Dick! I wish I had the dough.. he was off'n it with all the triumh parts that he had in the back.. looked almost complete plus some... Even that spring was cheep $250 or something like that... o'well...

Yeah, Butch is put out some clean bikes.. cool guy too..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, that 500 i got it on the cheap, just missed out on the springer which he sold for $100! I bought a bates light andd a bunch of other stuff from butch, and he even gave me a good jackhammer grip throttle control. Took my bike for the first spin around the block today. it runs great, still need to change the fluids, and get or make a headlight bracket for the bates unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts