1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The "finished" bike....

whizzerick
Yes, i can understand why...
but remember the WW2 allied bombers where the pinup noseart is based on.

At this time te bike got some new parts wich are my own interpretation for a Bomber/Bobber. Pictures soon...

Any comment, suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts
true crafstmanship from the portugese! imy family is from Vila Boa Do Mondego - we still have a house there maybe one day well take a ride! nice job

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks pretty nice, how do you deal with matriculation?
Well, he didnt... just ride it like it is!
We still dont have MOT for motorbikes in Portugal... however i think will be fairly simple... lets see when we do! hehe

I must say.........bobber/bomber??.....tomatoe/tamatoe.....who cares - NICE RIDE in the end.

Paco
I'm sorry, maybe i write it bad, or simply dont understand you...
but "Bobber" is the style of the bike, but maybe i dont know what bobber really is... and "bomber" is the theme.

Can you, or anyone brief me on the correct bobber style concept?

Thanks.

true crafstmanship from the portugese! imy family is from Vila Boa Do Mondego - we still have a house there maybe one day well take a ride! nice job
Me and the crew will be glad to...
maybe you can join us in the biggest Portuguese rallye next year.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was hoping to get to Faro next year. Just come back from staying near there in Foral. Friends live out there...anyway...o/t.
I do like the nose art lass.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The test ride...

After i bought it, i did this to her...

...now is doing the seat; shortening the jockey and the pipes; removing the sissi; powder coating the handlebar, rear wheel and some other parts.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Great freakin' bike, just nice!! Great pics too!

Oh and, bobber is a very bad word around here.hahaha.(do a search for bobber and you will be entertained for days at the back and forth banter)

1 - 20 of 149 Posts