Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been running Spore Test Kits to the local hospital lab for some of my Tatoo friends today. All artists in Sturgis have to have a current test result to show health inspectors, before they can open shop. Anyway, it's hotter 'n hell here, 108, at noon. Stopped at CrazyD's on the way home. His shop is really gettin close to being done. Looks like a great place to party on the 8th. Lots o trees, and a nice breeze will keep the temps down. Sounds like Tman has Cole and Jesse hooked up for the party. Lots of Hot Rods and cool Bikes. Weather is supposed to cool down some next week. To all of you planning on coming to Sturgis this year, have a safe ride, and we look forward to seeing you here. TTFN

·
Registered
584 Posts
Another COOL place to go when it's really hot is the Broken Spoke Saloon in downtown Sturgis. Out back in the covered picnick table area they have mist sprinklers overhead, like you find in the produce section on stores, It's got to be 20* cooler in there. They also have inside parking for pre 70 bikes.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PONY said:
Another COOL place to go when it's really hot is the Broken Spoke Saloon in downtown Sturgis. Out back in the covered picnick table area they have mist sprinklers overhead, like you find in the produce section on stores, It's got to be 20* cooler in there. They also have inside parking for pre 70 bikes.
It's pretty cool, if you can get in. If you don't want to start drinkin at 10 am, chances are you gonna have to wait. Jay the owner is busy buildin another bar out by Bear Butte. Been catchin hell from the Sioux Tribe. He's got protesters camped out there, and The Media everywhere( Great Advertising). Should have it ready to party this week.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Voneville said:
Have fun and be safe, went last year, loved the place, hated the crowds. The weather was exciting to say the least.
The Yuppie Turd Herd has already started to arrive. They were on the streets today, dressed in all thier best leather, buyin up shit at the vendors, and flashin them Platium Cards. If it wasn't for the people I only get to see once a year, I wouldn't even go there. Too many good parties out-of-town, to be boilin the oil in the old Panhead.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Panman51 said:
Too many good parties out-of-town, to be boilin the oil in the old Panhead.
Last year my 61 got so hot I melted an oil line.

Fuck in town.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Panman51 said:
It's pretty cool, if you can get in. If you don't want to start drinkin at 10 am, chances are you gonna have to wait. Jay the owner is busy buildin another bar out by Bear Butte. Been catchin hell from the Sioux Tribe. He's got protesters camped out there, and The Media everywhere( Great Advertising). Should have it ready to party this week.
jay is good shit. I worked with him on that green pickup he drives EVERYWHERE hauling his Pan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts