Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Burnouts were at the spoke, races were at the rodeo grounds, bikes were at the horse show at the throttle, girls were shot at the throttle and one eyed jacks. I'll have plenty of girls dancing on bars pictures coming. Chris, you should've made it, we'll see you in So Cal before too long.....

·
Registered
288 Posts
reminds me of the late 70's. flat track, hill climb and the wildness on main and at gunners with all the 1% mc clubs. i remember the red&white having a store right on main with a sigh that said "if you don't see ask". good times and it looks like it's coming back. are the geeks and motorhomes still there as when it was in the late 80's? thats when i stopped going. but seeing how the broken spoke(remember when the bar first opened on main)campground is going on with the limpnickie "gang" and doing their stuff. makes want to go back and hangout there. i don't trust riding a vintage and leaving it on main.... oh,,,the things i've seen on main and thru out sturgis.... teach, if i can get a spot with you and the "gang"(olsons) where your camping, i'll come out next year with my bike and race ya!!! no shit man, i'm all over it...

·
Registered
335 Posts

Was a great time, The Lichter exhibit was awesome, and the Lichter/Sugar bear real was great, the group stopped for gas and I counted 6 knuckle heads, Sturgis seems to be looking up you would be hard pressed to see a Knuck last time I went, The Limpnikie lot had some great bikes on display, got to meet some of the participants in the Hoka Hey rally, heard some crazy stories from them, Got out of town, got off the network for a while (cell phone didnt work or was sporadic, cant say I was upset about that) drank too much, slept too little, what more could ya ask for.

·
Registered
335 Posts
"What more could ya ask for"

how about fried chicken and waffles for breakfast.

now thats what I call camping..........

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Yeah, good to see ya out at the spoke Jeffo and Teach, seen Nash(Duncan) as well......Good times.........Roach.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts