Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Me and Tman, Panman51 invite all the hooligans for a party at my place in Piedmont (between Sturgis and Rapid City) on Tues Aug 8th.

lots of food and beverage, entertainment?

PM anyone of us for directions, info

place is easy to get to right off of I 90, have 3 acres in the trees,plenty of room to pitch a tent or what ever. New shop will have facility's with shower

shop available with tools or whatever ,stop by to kick back in the shade and get full of beverage.

we will try to have the Bat Phone on all week if any one needs a tow or needs parts or ?

Tman, Panman51 anything else to add?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yea, Ifin' you need my Bat Phone # just PM me. Looks like I got some time off that week. Should be Kick-up and Killer Party. D I got some Buffalo Burger ifin' ya want to burn some on the Grill.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Panman51 said:
Yea, Ifin' you need my Bat Phone # just PM me. Looks like I got some time off that week. Should be Kick-up and Killer Party. D I got some Buffalo Burger ifin' ya want to burn some on the Grill.
Sounds good Chuck, Busting ass on the shop its going to be close but should get it done in time\

Fucking 100 degree weather sucks:mad:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sknkwrxchoppers said:
I'll Be There On The 8th Or Ninth And Hang Out Till The 13th
John (jbfrmca) PM'd me and said there was about 7 of you coming from the west!!

let me know if ya need more info all are welcome

A FAMOUS Indiana boy is going to try to make it, if he can get away from all his groupies:D

there will be plenty of cold beverage and eats!!!

Tues the 8th is the date

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jbfrmca said:
hopefully we'll have four from cali, two from oregon and one from calgary canada. should be a good time. can't wait.
i'll keep you informed if anything changes.
Sounds good you will not want to leave and end up like Panman51
he came to the rally and never went home:D

everyone have a safe trip

Trent better get your ass up here man!!! get the bikes done and blast up here!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
OK, for those of you that will be here Tuesday and Wed. At the Top 50 Rally park (a couple miles from Daves place) on Wednesday will be Legends Top 50 bike show. Our own Cole "nice hair" Foster will have some of his bikes/cars displayed along with Eric from Pinkees. Assmonkey will also be there so you can make fun of his mullet. We have some nice local cars (Daves Model A) that will act as window dressing for the Top 50 show. This has been a fun show to go the last couple years. Even in the slew of over built "customs" there has been some cool bikes to check out.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Word has it that Dave is getting close on his new shop. Visitors will not the 5 square miles of charred hills east of Daves place. The fire index is off the chart, cooler temps will be appreciated later this week.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All is going as planned, man deadlines get you motivated!!!

Tues the 8th 6ish to ? is the JJ bash

Lots of eats and beverage

The fire was on the east side of I 90, about 4 miles away, Burned over 3000 acres they lost 10 homes, we had are fire last year only 300 yards from the place

Its so dry here scary, this weekend it was 108, by tues they say 70

everyone have a safe trip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts