Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt take enough pics. I am poaching my folks' computer to even do these. The Burn awas a great time. Met Trent and also ohn from Ca. I took too few pics. Our pal Cole and the lovely Susan set up camp at the Top 50 Park. We had a good time at the show on Wednesday. Great to see Cole and Susan in the hills again. Here is a sample. If Dave wants to add captions to the pics cool. Check out the turboed flatty. These pics will be in several replies.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More

Cant miss with Coles Blue Bobber and the 36.

The Blue chop at the bottom ooks like a page out of Street Choppers 30 years ago. EVERYTHING was etched. Done by one of the nicest people I met last week. Johnny from down in Texas.

The Turboed flatty was built by Steve Garn from BREW. He was a hero of mine 16 years ago with his badass steel mountain bikes which he still builds. He even offers bicycle fab and basic steel fab courses for anyone to take. Would be hotrod/scooter builders would be wise to seek the skills he hands out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
el_butche said:
sorry i missed you at the top 50... i was there around 1-2 on wenesday... and hadd run across the street to the elk creek steakhouse for weasels wenesday.... for the get together...
you did see that 7 cylinder freak~azoid thig didnt ya?

butche
Yeah, that was a Rotax small plane engine. Interesting. Sorry we didnt meet.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe so. Neat bikes but the weld holding the bars to the forks....yes, they were scary. To the point of being stupid dangerous.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Tman said:
I believe so. Neat bikes but the weld holding the bars to the forks....yes, they were scary. To the point of being stupid dangerous.
I was drawn to those two bikes right away, then repelled just as fast.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Fuck that Fish bike is a damn fine looking scoot, the seat sucks though send it to me so I can run it under my ass where it belongs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts