Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode to work this a.m. (fucking cold!) and when I got off my bike inside the warehouse I noticed that my right side rear turn signal was kinda wonky looking. Closer inspection reveals that the bolt stripped the threads on the pot metal. Man, that kinda shit just annoys the hell out of me because it is such a stupid thing.

I'm just going to bush it with some JB Weld on what used to be the threads. Anyone else have this happen? :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
that sucks ........but looks like a good excuse to dis the lights to me:)

El Caballo said:
I rode to work this a.m. (fucking cold!) and when I got off my bike inside the warehouse I noticed that my right side rear turn signal was kinda wonky looking. Closer inspection reveals that the bolt stripped the threads on the pot metal. Man, that kinda shit just annoys the hell out of me because it is such a stupid thing.

I'm just going to bush it with some JB Weld on what used to be the threads. Anyone else have this happen? :mad:

·
Registered
560 Posts
El Caballo said:

Years ago I had that happen on a sporty but the wire was long enough to hang down into the wheel, with no valve cap on it managed to some how work the valve stem out enough to let the air out.....a quick snip and in the bushes it went.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.