Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
HEY!! Did you get my email?

Sorry for the clog, everyone.

Conder said:
Alright all you perverts, let's see some CRAZY streetfighter stuff. Who's the king of the freaks?? Spondon? Hyde? Who? Here's one of mine...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason, I've been getting a huge amount of e-mail lately. I got it last night. For any folks out there who may be interested in my artwork, here's a rough idea...

"JUNK" sketches are these things I do to help relay an idea to my customers. If you give me a list of what you want along with an angle or view preference I'll hook you up for $100 each. They're about 6 to 8" across. Below is an example I did for the "Flying Dutchman" a while back...It was all his design for his new bike, I just did the sketch.

If you want anything more finished or need design work, the price goes up from there. We're working on a new Conder Custom website that will be up in a couple months, but if you want to check out more of my work I can e-mail you some recent stuff or go to "CREATION or DESTRUCTION" in heaven or hell on my site. Keep in mind all that stuff is 6 years old or more...www.http://www.armageddontopfuel.com

Trading is usually okay, parts or labor is the same as cash at the Conderosa. - Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think 90% of the streetfighter bikes that are being made nowadays suck... The whole streetfighter thing has been going on in England, France, Germany and the Netherlands for a long time already... I think there's already a line between older style streetfighters and the "new skool", which sucks (in my eyes, okay, sorry for that).. There's some bitchin' old GSX-R's around though... Every once in a while one shows up in Street Fighter magazine, which is from England.. I always lurk in that mag at the store when the new ooone comes out....

·
Registered
568 Posts
Gert Jan's words taken from the Old Skool Suzuki site....:Suzuki GSX 1100 EFE Streetspecial

Hi, here are some more pictures of my EFE for your very nice website.
The engine has seen a lot of action on the dragstrip in the last 12(!) years.
In it's current state it has got what qualifies as a de-tuned Pro-Stock engine, measuring 1428cc's.
For street (ab)use I've built an off-set starter engine and recently a Ducati generator (and I thought Italian electrics were crap? - Mr.7/11)
At the time I was the first one using an extended swingarm and a homemade powershift system.
On a streetfightereshow in Leiden (Holland) we measured 172hp at the rear wheel. Later, with some heat into the engine it gave 176hp but after that we had to stop because the generator-cover started leaking oil.
First we thought the rotor had run loose, but later it appeared that the leftmost cranktap had started to crack and gradually detatch itself from the crank.
I've rebuilt the engine with a properly aligned, welded and balanced (which are all entirely different procedures!) crankshaft with a featherlight Ducati generator-rotor.
It now has so much torque and power that lately I prefer my '90 GSX-R1100 to prevent a nervous breakdown ;-)
It allready used to produce more power than a Hayabusa with a free-flowing exhaust system (I recently saw a Hayabusa with an Akrapovic system produce near 170hp at the back rubber - Mr.7/11) at any given RPM.
Best E.T. so far has been a 9.941 / 229km/h but I am convinced that it will break into the 9.8s.
I will make a serious attempt at that at Drachten this year but finding grip is the biggest problem at the moment.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree. These things made from the big '80s sportbike stuff are definately the coolest to me. I owned a brand new '85 900 Ninja when I was in the service in Monterey. The only thing wrong with the sportbikes from back then is their tires were too skinny. They all had different and identifyable styling too...Ninjas, Katanas (looked like H.R. GIGER designed it), Interceptors, GPZs, FJs, FZs, GS' etc. you could actually tell them apart. I was livin' on an army base with a bunch of angry infantry kids fat with instant credit. A lot of us bought brand new killing machines, mostly liter bikes and not many of us could really ride them. It was the fuckin' wild west.

A cherry low mile '86 GSXR 1100, with stock body work and paint running a 200 rear tire kit, a pipe and a good tune up. That would be FINE with me. I hear Kosman will even widen the stock wheels.

This is me but it's not my 900, I had already run mine off a cliff in Big Sur...

http://www.armageddontopfuel.com/extra pages/ninja.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts