Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas in Arizona, keep an eye out for this bike, please.
one of our brothers bikes was stolen last friday night out of his clothing store after hours, in Mesa. he doesnt have a garage, so he is forced to park it there at night. he came back to pick it up in the morning for our run to Tombstone, and the door was smashed out and the bike was gone!
he only had liabilty insurance, so he is pretty much fucked right now. if you happen to see it, or know of some cock sucker trying to sell it please let me know, there IS A REWARD, for info leading to the capture of these spineless bastards.
e-mail info is [email protected]
thanks fellas!

oh, btw.. it is a Chandler original bike, so there would be some markings as such (Adam from chandler and my bro are good friends)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Cowardly motherfuckers. I'm sittin here feeling sick to my stomach. Pass along a good word from the boys in Barrow County Georgia. That bike is beyond cool and I hope the sons of bitches that stole it reap road rash and hellfire from the karma gods.

·
Registered
107 Posts
GRSMNKYCUSTOMS said:
Hey fellas in Arizona, keep an eye out for this bike, please.
one of our brothers bikes was stolen last friday night out of his clothing store after hours, in Mesa. he doesnt have a garage, so he is forced to park it there at night. he came back to pick it up in the morning for our run to Tombstone, and the door was smashed out and the bike was gone!
he only had liabilty insurance, so he is pretty much fucked right now. if you happen to see it, or know of some cock sucker trying to sell it please let me know, there IS A REWARD, for info leading to the capture of these spineless bastards.
e-mail info is [email protected]
thanks fellas!

oh, btw.. it is a Chandler original bike, so there would be some markings as such (Adam from chandler and my bro are good friends)

BEST WISHES ON THE SCOOTS RETURN-BIKE THIEVES ARE LIKE HORSE THEIVES....YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANG'EM WHEN (NOT IF) YOU CATCH 'EM! BEST OF LUCK...CHEIF.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WELL NOTHING YET,

but i would like to thank Cutty, and Rico, for their support! you guys are the best! We all really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
If you found it COOL!...if not will keep a eye out if it crosses the border!........got alittle friend here to help me out......and it aint a person!..............GOOD LUCK ...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.