Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for one soon? maybe end of the month? first week or so of august is the IOLA meet, so we will all be busy then... but i wouldnt mind meetin a few folks... seein some bikes

anywhere from milwaukee area to illinois border works for me, i will ride and hour or so atleast...

WHOS IN?!!!!!!!???

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahha... u better get some $$$$ for iola too, everything to finish your bike will be there

·
Registered
568 Posts
51rat said:
anyone up for one soon? maybe end of the month? first week or so of august is the IOLA meet, so we will all be busy then... but i wouldnt mind meetin a few folks... seein some bikes

anywhere from milwaukee area to illinois border works for me, i will ride and hour or so atleast...

WHOS IN?!!!!!!!???
The Hard Tail Party up there is at the end of August...the 26th.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
o yeah... willl we be seein you there? i PRAY i remember where its at this year, LOL... last year i lost track, LOL

·
Registered
568 Posts
51rat said:
o yeah... willl we be seein you there? i PRAY i remember where its at this year, LOL... last year i lost track, LOL
Yes.

It's on the property of a bar called (go figure) Hardtails Saloon about an hour or so northwest of Milwaukee.

We meet at The Shed and ride out from there.

Only rigids are allowed on the grounds-swing arms, struts, and plungers have to be left in the parking lot.

Last year was the first time I went. It's like a mini Smoke Out (read a very good time).

I absolutely detest camping, but I'm going to do it on the grounds it this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts