Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the first Atomic frame by Spartan!
This one is the "Ace", I have two other designs in the works right now.

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rev616 said:
who makes the springer,can you get closer pics of it
George at Spartan Frameworks does those.
I will email you some shots.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
**drools*** oh man i'm in love. i'm already saving my pennies. gotta have one of those. especially after seeing tom's bike about once a week. (killed by death) damn. fine looking mosheen.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Everything about both the frame and springer is absolutely perfect!
The flow of the backbone from the tree's to the wheel is art!
Considering the way it looks now, i can only imagine how bad ass it'll be finished!

NICE!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
tom said:
its hard to see the dropouts from the pic but they wouldnt be "ace of spades" would they?

motorhead junkies
Yeah, kinda funny as yours is "KBD", the guy I am building this for wanted spades.. so it became the "AoS".. I just call it the "Ace".. even though naming bikes is gay as fuck.

I know the 5 speed is lame, but the guy wanted E start only and get this.. its going to have a hydraulic clutch and FOOT shift.. Unless I can talk him in to growing some testes and joining the brotherhood of men who shift with their hand.

As for the rest of the plan.. I am going to split a Mustang and run it low on the backbone, and havent decided on an oil tank design yet.. something that will hold oil is what I am thinking! ha

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
with an e-start and a foot shift call it "PUSS"

rockymtnpits said:
Yeah, kinda funny as yours is "KBD", the guy I am building this for wanted spades.. so it became the "AoS".. I just call it the "Ace".. even though naming bikes is gay as fuck.

I know the 5 speed is lame, but the guy wanted E start only and get this.. its going to have a hydraulic clutch and FOOT shift.. Unless I can talk him in to growing some testes and joining the brotherhood of men who shift with their hand.

As for the rest of the plan.. I am going to split a Mustang and run it low on the backbone, and havent decided on an oil tank design yet.. something that will hold oil is what I am thinking! ha

·
Registered
866 Posts
very cool! now why'd you have to go and leave the motherland here and take all that cool shit with you? by the way, all my buddies seem to be knocking the shit out of the elk this year, havent heard much yet about the deer harvest though...again, very cool looking, I like your style.

·
Registered
773 Posts
That is fuckin beautiful...
I'm seriously diggin the subtle curves in the backbone and front tube.
The stance is perfect.
Springer is gnarly.
Can't wait to see the progress...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts