Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starlite Spook Show Art Show LBC So Cal.

O.K. Gang..I posted some info about an art show in NY that nobody seemed to care about. Lets see if the west coast guys can show some support. This show is at my shop!

Thats right gang...it's party time at Starlite Room again.

The Starlite Spook Show happens Saturday, October 15 starting at 12:00 Noon. This is a monster themed show featuring the incredible work of Japanese pinstripers Makoto, Mr.G and Grimb. There will be tons of original artwork for sale and the guys will be at the store all day long pinstriping whatever you bring in. I have people constantly asking me when Makoto will be back in the store. Well guys, this is your opportunity! Bring something down and have it Kustomized by Japanese MADMEN!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Starlite Spook Show Art Show LBC So Cal.

Trumped said:
O.K. Gang..I posted some info about an art show in NY that nobody seemed to care about. Lets see if the west coast guys can show some support. This show is at my shop!

Thats right gang...it's party time at Starlite Room again.

The Starlite Spook Show happens Saturday, October 15 starting at 12:00 Noon. This is a monster themed show featuring the incredible work of Japanese pinstripers Makoto, Mr.G and Grimb. There will be tons of original artwork for sale and the guys will be at the store all day long pinstriping whatever you bring in. I have people constantly asking me when Makoto will be back in the store. Well guys, this is your opportunity! Bring something down and have it Kustomized by Japanese MADMEN!

I'll be there...

www.burncoUSA.com
www.coochycooty.com

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man, I wish I wasn't too broke to make it down for this one. Looks like it's going to be good- almost the same lineup as the BNB show. Those guys know their shit, and I'd really like to see them work.

Good luck with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.