Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,300 Posts
if its old its aftermarket... etiher way i think it should come off, LOL.. i just dont like the look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,257 Posts
there were stock shocks and reproductions made aftermarket. the oem pieces bring crazy $$ on ebay & with the AMCA guys.

another similar accessory, likewise both oem & repro-ed was the "ride control" that was a set of metal plates layered with an adjustable wingnut/bolt thru them, was a friction-style dampner. they mounted just like the shock.

.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Tiny Member
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
51rat said:
if its old its aftermarket... etiher way i think it should come off, LOL.. i just dont like the look
I think you should shut the fuck up. The bikes you're building aren't cool and you have no style. Furthermore, if you'd take your ADD medicine, slow down, and read the post it's an "old five over inline HD springer." HD is Harley Davidson. I'm pretty sure that qualifies it as not being aftermarket.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Tony Bones said:
I think you should shut the fuck up. The bikes you're building aren't cool and you have no style. Furthermore, if you'd take your ADD medicine, slow down, and read the post it's an "old five over inline HD springer." HD is Harley Davidson. I'm pretty sure that qualifies it as not being aftermarket.
WORD!

Tony forgot to mention........LOL = Gay/*** Smile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,300 Posts
hahaha, you guys are great.....

this site is hilarious...

never said my bikes are great, i build em for ME, not you, LOL... only person that needs to like em is this guy that rides em every day..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,300 Posts
o well, only been into bikes about a year and im proud.... sorry, wont post with it at all times if it really kills ya...

never said they arent cool, i just prefer the more clean look

internet hoodlums make me smile...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
51rat said:
hahaha, you guys are great.....

this site is hilarious...

never said my bikes are great, i build em for ME, not you, LOL... only person that needs to like em is this guy that rides em every day..
damn have you ever read a thread that you didnt respond something to? nice list of red font motorcycles too sweet
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top