Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a really cool old unity spotlight today and was wondering what my options were for changing it to hi/low set up. Is there a bulb replacement? Conversion trick? Its a 5 inch Unity btw. Any ideas would be great!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Go to your local NAPA auto parts, 2 filliment bulbs are plentiful, about $12-14bucks a piece... Have only one NOS unity light & mounting hardware left for sale !!!
If you don't have a Napa, try the auto parts dealer that carrys all the "ODD" stuff in your area. They will steer you in the right direction
Slim

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I haven't bought it yet. The chrome is a little rough but I can probably get it for 20 or so. Wanted to check on the bulb fitment first. Guess I know where I'm going in the morning!Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the light. After talking to the guy at the junk shop and I told him what it was for, I got it for free!Turns out he was an old scooter tramp that can't ride anymore and was happy it was going to good use. Now I'm on the lookout for a bulb!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.