Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a nice little sport I found on the intarweb . IM not a super big fan of goosnecks , but it looks pretty nice on this little bike . Gives it a bigger footprint . . . to me it just seems to fit .

·
Registered
398 Posts
i have to agree with the shorter front end and a hex cut iron head would make it perfect.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great lines!

Call me old fashioned but nothing looks better than a molded frame painted the same color as the tank.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice workmanship but I don't think it will really 'be there' with that gooseneck/tank/front end combo.

Another frame style wouldn't make the tank look so 'lost'. Or do it like Gary did his where the tank really ssssmmmmooooths down the backbone so it doesn't stand out too much.

And along with most others, level it just a touch. The solid rear wheel adds some heaviness to the rear that's not mirrored in the front. But I think that would change with another wheel and shortening the front end.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the reverse rake on a bike, or at least it has grown on me. It depends on the style of the bike I guess: if you have a bobber, a reverse rake would look out of place but would be fine on a chop, even a mild one.

That bike reminds me of vanilla ice cream...

Now I'm hungry...

·
Registered
146 Posts
that thing rocks
you haters are on crack

yea, obvoiusly the solid wheel and those pipes gotta go

the stance is dead on

thanks =mike=

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Ya'll are a pretty tough audience. I think it's a pretty neat scooter, but as usual if it were mine I'd change some things. How about straight downtubes instead of the doglegged gooseneck? And the drumbrake, Panhead front end doesn't fit the scooter either.
Larry T

·
Registered
135 Posts
Its clean, but Its not doin it for me.Bout the only thing I really dig is the early front end with fork gaitors and drum brake for that 60's look! Course I would use it on a different bike.
Larry T said:
Ya'll are a pretty tough audience. I think it's a pretty neat scooter, but as usual if it were mine I'd change some things. How about straight downtubes instead of the doglegged gooseneck? And the drumbrake, Panhead front end doesn't fit the scooter either.
Larry T

1 - 20 of 20 Posts