Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put moto pegs on my next build, is there much modification? Also, I am hard pressed to even find mid controls. Can I put Dana mids on a 2000 sporty? It will end up rigid of course. Should I just weld my own posts on the frame an adapt the pegs to that or just try to modify a set and make the moto pegs work? Got plenty of time, tearing a stock sportster down this winter. Maybe I can find something at the swap meet in Denver this febuary....

·
Registered
581 Posts
Pick up a set of mids off "that auction site", lots of people are switching to forwards. Straight bolt on, just make sure the years are compatible (2000 - 2003 are all compatible for sure).
PS - somebody's going to tell you to do an intro, might as well be me.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
My favorite saying: With a cutting torch and a welder, you can make almost anything, fit anything. Depends on your abilities, and knowledge. You can get the knowledge on here, but the abilities are all on you. Egay sells all that stuff, and if you have any local swap meets, they are even better. No bids. Plus, you always see nice hot chicks, and get new ideas on your future stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts