Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can u use a sporster rear wheel with a mechanical brake on a rigid pan wishbone frame?
I believe the sporty is 5/8 axle?

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Anything fits anything if you are creative. But it begs the question "why". Stock brakes are readily available bot original and aftermarket. And the Sporty brake is less efficient. But then this does seem to be the "fuck shit up" and see if I survive forum, so go for it!
Robbie

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
It can be done, but the line up of the sprockets will be off, and the FL rear break is way better, the XL backing plate is weak, your call......

·
Registered
552 Posts
Anything fits anything if you are creative. But it begs the question "why". Stock brakes are readily available bot original and aftermarket. And the Sporty brake is less efficient. But then this does seem to be the "fuck shit up" and see if I survive forum, so go for it!
Robbie
Maybe you should just go hang in the anal retentive resto sites.

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Maybe you should just go hang in the anal retentive resto sites.
Who said anything about stock or resto! But then common sense and valid design are probably a little much for you to comprehend! :p
Robbie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.