Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the steel "round ball" spool hub that V-Twin sells in their catalog. They offer it as a complete spool hub wheel. I just want the hub. It is a 40 hole, with a round ball like main body. Chrome can be shitty, I don't care. It's roundish like a ball sort of. - Thanks!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Conder said:
I need the steel "round ball" spool hub that V-Twin sells in their catalog. They offer it as a complete spool hub wheel. I just want the hub. It is a 40 hole, with a round ball like main body. Chrome can be shitty, I don't care. It's roundish like a ball sort of. - Thanks!
Yeah, those hubs are bitchin.. I cant find them alone anywhere. I have asked my rep with no help there either.

If you want one of those wheels, gimme a shout.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony Bones said:
What number are you painting on it?
No numbers this time, it's a street van quality naked picture of your mom. Trent, how much for the wheel? I heard they're back ordered...

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Conder said:
No numbers this time, it's a street van quality naked picture of your mom. Trent, how much for the wheel? I heard they're back ordered...
sent you an email.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baby's great! Thanks Trent, I'm holdin' out for just a spool but if I can't get one I'll b callin'...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts